What do I do with the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)?

There are two ways to submit the MOU to the courts to make a legally binding agreement:

1. Submit the forms directly to the court by filling out the required court forms yourself; or

2. Request a lawyer to draft and submit the court forms for you (I recommend this option).

NOTE: Fees may apply in both cases.

Life is Messy. Mediation can Help.

Contact me to discuss your options.